Sunday, October 16, 2016

Lassie



Hey........hidee    HI.........Annie here!!!!!!!


Another long hike this morning.  Had a fabulous time!!

So, I have been wanting to ask if you ever watch Lassie on teevee?   Well, as you already know, I watch stuff when mom goes away.  I watched Lassie a few times and I love that show.   Mom says it is very old but I don't even really know what that means.   Guess what?  When mom and dad were younger and their son, Todd, was a little boy they all lived on a farm and had dogs just like Lassie.  Isn't that amazing?   

Mom found the very first show about Lassie on the computer.  I love to hear her bark - Lassie not mom  :-)  Anyway, she said that all of my fans can watch it too.  She says to go to U Toob and type in Lassie First Episode and it is in two parts.  It explains how Lassie came to live with Timmy.


Hope you have a fun week!!!!   Don't forget we are on the countdown to my 1 year birthday!!!!









No comments:

Post a Comment