Thursday, October 20, 2016

Annie for President!!!!!


Hey Everyone...........Annie here!!

How are ya doin'?   As you all know,  I am an upbeat, fun-luvin' pup but I need to tell you this:  I am tired of what mom and dad keep talking about.  I don't understand it but they talk about this A LOT.  Here are the words they use:  president, nation, washington, hillary, trump, clinton, donald, vote, worry, concern, frustrated, disappointed,   and one word I do know.........leader.   That one is easy because we talk about leader when we hike.  We take turns being Pack Leader.  Do you think this is the same thing as what they are talking about?  I LOVE being the leader.  I don't get to be leader very often but when I am, I am pretty sure it is  a lot more..................................................................................................................................................... 


FUN



Catchya Later!    LA


No comments:

Post a Comment