Monday, October 10, 2016

Football and Water Bowls





OK   LET’S LIGHTEN UP AFTER THE LAST POST AND HAVE SOME…….YOU KNOW WHAT, RIGHT?   ………





F.U.N.





Have you ever played football?  I love football.   My dad bought one for me and I play with it every day.  What are  your favorite toys?  Sometimes I run so hard and get very thirsty.  Hey, this is interesting:  mom bought a huge concrete water bowl for me.  Dad set it up in the backyard.  They laughed and laughed when I first started to drink from it.  I don’t know what was so funny.  It is a little inconvenient where they placed it.  It is back between two chairs and toward a big fence.  I don’t want to hurt their feelings because they are so good to me but it seems to me it would be better to have it out in my play area.  I also don’t understand why humans have to have lots of names for things.  It is clearly a water bowl for me but mom calls it her infinity fountain.  Fancy name.  


Have lots of fun this week, okay?  Catchya later, LA

No comments:

Post a Comment