Monday, October 31, 2016

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME !!!!!!! UPDATE




Hey everyone...........guess what????  Today I am

ONE YEAR OLD!!!!!!!!!

We celebrated yesterday since it was Sunday. 

Keep checking back because mom will add some pictures and also I will have one last post to finish up the details of my first year  :-)


Catchya soon..............  LA


UPDATE:


These are some of the birthday toys that I liked the best:






I had this doggie ice cream for my special day but I kept trying to eat the paper cup....




So mom removed the cup and put the ice cream in a bowl for me







I love antlers!!!!






We went to Petco and then up to the lake.  I also got a McDonalds hamburger!!!!   

It was a FANTABULOUS DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BE SURE TO CHECK BACK FOR MY FINAL POST, OKAY?

CATCHYA LATER ONE LAST TIME..........  LA

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow, I didn't know you could buy special dog ice cream. Some wonderful photos of your best friend!
    Have a lovely week :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Here in Georgia, USA the ice cream is hard to find but worth the search. Thanks for the comment :-)

      Delete